Fuel EX 5 is the gateway to full suspension trail bikes. Trail-taming front and rear suspension, a Shimano 1×12 drivetrain, a dropper post for getting low on descents, and hydraulic disc brakes make Fuel EX 5 a high-value, high-performance mountain bike with exceptional versatility.
Why you’ll love it
- You get a high-end ride at an exceptional value with frame features like Boost148 and ABP that give you confident handling and room to upgrade parts as your skills grow.
- It has the capability of far more expensive trail bikes: it shreds singletrack and can even handle the occasional XC or enduro race.
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it’s out of the way on descents.
- The RockShox fork’s DebonAir spring can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it’s lighter than a coil spring.
- We expanded our size range to ensure a better fit for all riders. And, you get the fastest wheel that fits your frame: XS frames get 27.5″ wheels, S frames get to choose between 27.5″ or 29″, and sizes M to XL get 29″ wheels.