Marlin 8 is a race-worthy mountain bike that won’t break the bank. The smooth, lightweight RockShox fork, tubeless-ready wheels, and wide range of gearing and quality parts make it an outstanding choice for new mountain bikers who know they want a serious bike for their money. It’s fully capable of taking on off-road marathon rides and XC races.
Why you’ll love it
- This is one of our most popular bikes for good reason. You get all the value, plus all the versatility—it’s a totally race-worthy mountain bike, with rear rack mounts if you use it for commuting too
- Setting your wheels up tubeless reduces the overall weight of your bike and the chances you’ll get a flat
- It’s really fun to ride, and feels like a much more expensive mountain bike
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- Marlin models in XXS through XS frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
There are no reviews yet.