X-Caliber 8 is a cross country mountain bike made for fast laps and long days on the trail. It’s built with special attention to value and the parts that make the biggest difference in performance. A 1x SRAM drivetrain, RockShox fork, and hydraulic disc brakes make it a great choice for new mountain bikers and XC racers searching for fast, fun, singletrack adventure.
Why you’ll love it
- It has the price of a more basic hardtail, but the parts and performance of a more expensive one.
- The RockShox air fork has a rebound adjust and can be tuned to the rider’s weight, and it’s way higher quality than what you’d normally get on an MTB at this price.
- The frame is fully compatible with higher-end parts, like race wheels and a dropper post, if you ever find the need to upgrade.
- Smart Wheel Sizing means you’ll get the fastest wheel that fits (29″ wheels on larger frames, 27.5″ wheels on smaller frames).
- The 1x drivetrain delivers a wide range of gearing with the simplicity of a single shifter.