The Disc Trucker shares the same great features as the standard Long Haul Trucker with the addition of disc brakes, to provide dependability on the daily commute or trans-continental excursion. It’s designed to go the distance, and the rack mounts enable it to haul a bunch of stuff. The frame features a low bottom bracket and long chainstays for comfort and stability, with ample tire clearance for larger tires and room for fenders.
- 100% 4130 chromoly steel frame and fork; main triangle double-butted, ED coated for increased life expectancy.
- Upper bosses and dropout eyelets for racks front and rear, fender eyelets, pump peg, spare spoke carrier, and three sets of water bottle cage mounts.
- Chainring clearance max: 42/53t double, 38/52/56t triple.
- 51mm IS disc mounts, designed to be used with 160mm rotors only.
- Clears a 26 x 2.1″ tire with or without fenders.