Marlin 7 is where race-worthy mountain bikes begin. The smooth, lightweight RockShox fork and upgraded parts make this model the best choice for new riders who want a fast cross country hardtail that will hold its own against our higher-end race bikes.
Why you’ll love it
- This is one of our most popular bikes for good reason. You get all the value, plus all the versatility—it’s a totally race-worthy mountain bike, with rear rack mounts if you use it for commuting too.
- It’s really fun to ride, and feels like a much more expensive mountain bike.
- Great suspension at an even better price.
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t.
- Marlin models in XS through S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount.