Trek 1120 is a bikepacker’s dream. A rugged all-terrain frame, 29+ tires, an included rack system, and mountain-ready spec like a 1x drivetrain add up to a touring bike with unlimited off-road capability. This bike is built to explore the most extreme backcountry destinations in the farthest reaches of the world, and it’s great for fast overnight bikepacking trips and sub-24s, too.
Why you’ll love it
- This bike expands boundaries and lets you escape, and it’s equipped with the right spec so you can just pack it and go.
- The included rack and durable harness system makes it easy to secure 8L bags in the rear rack and additional gear up front for the best packing balance.
- So many mounting features let you set up your ideal expedition ride as you see fit.
- It’s also an awesome mountain bike—if you’re looking to shred, just pull off the racks.
- The horizontal sliding dropout lets you dial in your geometry and easily convert to singlespeed if your derailleur busts out in the wild.