Marlin 8 is a race-worthy mountain bike that won’t break the bank. The smooth, lightweight RockShox fork, tubeless ready wheels, and wide-range 1x drivetrain make this model the best choice for new riders who want a fast cross country hardtail that will hold its own against our higher-end race bikes.
Why you’ll love it
- This is one of our most popular bikes for good reason. You get all the value, plus all the versatility—it’s a totally race-worthy mountain bike, with rear rack mounts if you use it for commuting too
- The RockShox fork’s Solo Air spring can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it’s lighter than a coil spring
- Setting your wheels up tubeless reduces the overall weight of your bike and the chances you’ll get a flat
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- Marlin models in XXS through S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount.
There are no reviews yet.