Trek 520 is a steel touring bike made for the open road. It’s the longest-running model in our lineup, and it’s built to carry you and your gear on your longest journeys. Rack and fender mounts, a wide range of gearing for climbing, and a stable touring geometry make it the perfect choice for loaded multi-day trips and comfortable all-day adventures.
Why you’ll love it
- 520 is built to hold up, and it’s super reliable over the long haul—you’ll leave this bike to someone in your will.
- ThruSkew ensures the front wheel will never drop out unintentionally, and makes it easier to remove your wheel without removing all of your front cargo.
- There’s no better way to see the world than from the saddle, and this is the bike that answers your wanderlust.
- All-weather disc brakes and puncture-resistant tires give you the confidence to take on bigger adventures in any conditions.
- It’s the longest-running model in our lineup, and we’ve kept it around so long because it’s one of the best-loved, too.
There are no reviews yet.