Teaching and learning to ride is a breeze with Precaliber 16. It has a handle built into the saddle so you can guide while they ride, and tool-free training wheels that are super easy to install and remove. It’s a great fit for kids ages 4-5 between 39-46″ tall (~ 99-117 cm).
Why you’ll love it
- This bike is a memory-maker: seeing your child ride their bike for the first time is something you’ll never forget.
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it’s built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it’ll still feel like new.
- Investing in a kids’ bike from an established bike brand is worth it—Trek kids’ bikes are designed and assembled by people who know bikes.
- You can replace the saddle’s integrated handle with an integrated light mount when your child starts adventuring on their own.
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it’s easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off.