Verve 2 Disc Lowstep is a hybrid bike designed for comfort and fun on commutes, cruises, and fitness rides. It has a lot of thoughtful features that make for a confident and comfortable ride, like a lowstep geometry that makes it easy to mount and dismount, a suspension seatpost, and disc brakes that perform in any weather.
Why you’ll love it
- It has a host of design details that make a huge difference in comfort, like a suspension seatpost and adjustable stem.
- The lowstep frame design makes it easy to get on and off—no need to swing your leg over!
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers.
- Disc brakes perform well in any weather, let you slow down or stop faster, and require less effort to activate than rim brakes.
- Like every Trek hybrid, it’s backed by Trek’s Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life.