The Marlin 6 gives you upgrades that you’ll notice on every ride, like the smooth, simple shifting Shimano drivetrain. Extra-strong double-walled rims and powerful hydraulic disc brakes give you durability and stopping power for your most rugged adventures on the trail, in town, and everywhere in between.
Why you’ll love it
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t.
- Smaller frame sizes (XXS, XS, and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently.
- Marlin models in XXS through S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount.
- Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorize, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter.
- Like every model in the Marlin family, it’s backed by Trek’s lifetime warranty.