Marlin 7 is where race-worthy mountain bikes begin. The smooth, lightweight RockShox fork, wide range of gearing, and quality parts make it the best choice in the Marlin line-up for new mountain bikers who know they want a serious bike for their money. It’s fully capable of taking on off-road marathon rides and XC races.
Why you’ll love it
- This is one of our most popular bikes for good reason. You get all the value, plus all the versatility—it’s a totally race-worthy mountain bike, with rear rack mounts if you use it for commuting too.
- It’s really fun to ride, and feels like a much more expensive mountain bike.
- Great suspension at an even better price.
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t.
- Marlin models in XXS through XS frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount.