Slash 9.9 is the fastest enduro mountain bike in the lineup, so it’s no surprise it’s the go-to ride for the pros of Trek Factory Racing Enduro. A full carbon frame, all-new hard-charging suspension, fast-rolling carbon wheels, and a SRAM wireless electronic drivetrain and dropper make this top-of-the-line ride the undisputed king of enduro.
Why you’ll love it
- The RockShox ZEB fork’s bigger 38mm stanchions help you stay on your line through the chunky stuff, while the updated damper lets you dial in the feel.
- The OCLV Carbon RSL integrated bar/stem is ultralight, ultra-comfortable, and it looks awesome.
- We added a second down tube guard to better protect your frame from shuttle-related damage.
- Wider seat tube, wider dropper—the 34.9mm diameter post is stronger, more durable, and moves up and down faster.
- A large internal storage compartment in the down tube lets you stow tools and gear.