Slash 9.8 is a carbon enduro mountain bike built to handle big hits, rail corners, and rip down the mountain faster than you ever thought possible. Ultra stiff and ultra tough carbon frame, carbon wheels, and the most refined suspension tech from RockShox make this long-travel 29er a worthy contender for any dedicated rider and enduro podium.
Why you’ll love it
- The RockShox ZEB fork’s bigger 38mm stanchions help you stay on your line through the chunky stuff, while the updated damper lets you dial in the feel.
- New, removable Knock Block has a bigger steering angle to keep cables and hoses safe without sacrificing turning radius.
- We added a second down tube guard to better protect your frame from shuttle-related damage.
- Wider seat tube, wider dropper—the 34.9mm diameter post is stronger, more durable, and moves up and down faster.
- A large internal storage compartment in the down tube lets you stow tools and gear.