Remedy 8 hits the sweet spot in all-mountain performance and value. A lightweight alloy frame, SRAM GX Eagle component spec, and a premium RockShox suspension package make it the ideal ride for sendy bois who want a ridiculously fun bike for whipping around on ridiculously fun trails.
Why you’ll love it
- This is our best blend of performance and value in the Remedy family: an alloy frame with the same spec as much higher-end bikes makes this model a smokin’ deal.
- 29er wheels are great for other people, but 27.5˝ wheels are livelier and more fun on rugged trails.
- It surfs down rough trails and conquers jumps with sure-footed confidence, then flies back to the top with its extra low 52-tooth climbing gear.
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride.
- Wider is more stable: Remedy has clearance for up to 27.5 x 2.8″ tires.