Remedy 9.8 is long-travel trail bike built for serious sending with FOX’s all-new 38mm fork and trail-proven DPX2 shock. SRAM’s latest GX Eagle drivetrain combined with carbon where it counts, like the wheels and frame, make this model fly like a bird both up and down the mountain.
Why you’ll love it
- Remedy 9.8 plows through the gnarly stuff, but still likes getting loose on jumps and berms.
- You’ll fade before the FOX DPX2 shock does—it’s built to help you squeeze the most out of long, gnarly descents.
- The FOX Performance 38 fork’s stiffer stanchions help you stay on your line through chunky descents, while the GRIP damper lets you dial in the feel.
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride.
- Wider is more stable: Remedy has clearance for up to 27.5 x 2.8˝ tires.